monster creation lab

Sometimes reading Big Green Monster by Ed Emberley can get the creative juices flowing.

Sometimes you just need to create your own monster.

Sometimes you need a Monster Creation Lab.



I put out a bin filled with monster creation materials - green paper plates, googly eyes, sticks, pom poms, dish scrubbers, ketchup cups, popsicle sticks, glue lids, pipecleaners, q-tips, and a few other things ...


I told the kidlets it was a monster lab.



It had the materials needed to create a monster.

And create they did.



I wonder what the lab will generate tomorrow ...



for more Big Green Monster fun

click on the photo

click not he photo and scroll down to Go Away Big Green Monster 




            

1 comment

  1. The photo of your monster really drew me in! I had to laugh out loud when I saw the art was based on Go Away, Big Green Monster (I'd done something based on that last week)! I feel ya about being done with Halloween by the time the 31st rolls around! :) Thanks for sharing these way too cute monsters!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top