Monday, March 5, 2012

an award - for me?


The nice lady at TIckled to Teach gave me an award.


When you get this award - you play it forward.

Here are the rules.
  
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you. 
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers. 
(broke this rule by 2/3s - passing it on to 5 lovely bloggers)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. 

my "lovely bloggers"






While I like awards and prizes as much as the next girl, I am giving pause to think about Alfie Kohn and his ideas about punishments and rewards. 


I need to make sure my motivation is intrinsic, not how many followers or awards I get. 


But I still really really want you to follow me.  Aren't we just a bundle of contradictions - at least I am. 

thanks for the lovely award



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award and the kind words about my shapes activity. I can't wait to spend some more time looking over your blog! I love your rain/mud pictures. Seeing them brings back some GREAT memories of being a kid. Unfortunately here in Las Vegas it's not really an option! :)

    Kim
    http://smartkindercookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10